Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Lights, Camera... ACTION!

On The Big Screen
Yesterday, Wednesday the 8th of November, marked the 10 year anniversary for the Manaiakalani Cluster of schools. 10 years of making films. Leanah, Meafou, Vaimoana and I left before everyone else to be at the theatre by 12 o'clock. Leanah and I were presenters from my class, Room 10. Meafou and Vaimoana were presenters from Room 12. We had three different sessions to be presenting our films.

Before it was our time to present we were nervous. 
"Can you feel the love tonight"
I sang that with my head high and filled with pride. Here is what we said;
(Jessica/Me) "Can you feel the love tonight... Isn't love just, the best!"
(Leanah) "Well, besides all that lovey dubby stuff, what is the true meaning of love?"
(Jessica/Me) "When you think about it, love... It's everywhere!"
(Leanah) "Hm... I wonder what comes to mind when people think of love?"
(Jessica/Me) "I'm Jessica"
(Leanah) "And I'm Leanah!"
(Together) "And we are year 6 students from Ruapotaka School"
(Leanah) "Enjoy our film"

Our film was called 'All About Love'. 
As we walked of the stage my heart was beating with joy! We rushed over to the next session in cinema 2. In the second session, our school was apart of the crowd. We were able to watch a lot of the films because, our class film was last! Although this did put a lot of pressure on us, presenters. Luckily we did it easy as pie. As we rushed to the last session 1 AKA the lux cinema it... Was... PACKED! Once it was our turn again, to present I almost got stage fright! As I was singing on the stage some yelled out
"Go Jess!"
When that happened I freaked out.

As we walked off the stage I couldn't stop smiling! I was so happy! Leanah and I waited for Viamoana and Meafou to present then we left the cinema. We, Miss Misela, Mrs Golder, Viamoana, Meafou, Leanah and I were so happy and proud. 

Us, four presenters took a few photos in front of our display, representing my school, Ruapotaka. We then headed of to a saute of the Incredible Hulk. Miss Misela decided to take a picture of us posing in front of it. I kneeled down in front of Meafou, Viamoana and Leanah, flexing my muscles. Once that was done we rushed out side to the car park to meet our van driver 'Mrs Brough' and the van. We all hopped in and drove back the Ruapotaka. As we drove back we were talking about; our favouite films, how we felt and we played a bit of I dare you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment