Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Day 9: Meet The Duggar Family!

The Duggar Family is a big family that keeps on growing. I don't have a big family or any siblings so I wonder what it'll be like if I was in  the Duggar family. I would have 18 brothers, 18 sisters and one mum and dad.

Why I would Like Being In A Large Family
  1. I would have someone to play with at home.
  2. I won't feel lonely and bored. 
  3. Share a room with a sister or two.
  4. Play made-up games with brothers and sisters.
Why I Wouldn't Like Being In A Large Family

  1. Lot's of sister's and brothers.
  2. A lot of mess.
  3. Arguments.
  4. Younger siblings might annoy me.
  5.  There might be prank wars.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I love the way that you have created two lists of 'pros' and 'cons' or 'advantages' and 'disadvantages' of having 18 siblings. I think that I would find it pretty chaotic to live with 20 other people but I do really like the idea of always having someone to play with and/or do things with. I used to play with my sister, Leigh, all the time but now that I live in New Zealand we aren't able to spend as much time together. There are definitely days when I wish that I came from a large family and could have someone to spend time with!

    Do you ever feel like that, given that you're an only child? My son, Aronui, is also an only child and I think that he sometimes gets a little bit bored. Fortunately, I love to play so he often comes to get me and we go and do things together. Sometimes he even helps me in the kitchen when I am preparing dinner!

    Do you help out in the kitchen at your house as well?

    Keep up the great work with your blogging, Jessica. I really love your posts!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel,

      I help a lot in the kitchen. I chop up the vegetables and cook them. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying my blog post.

      Delete
    2. Hi Jessica,

      That is exactly what Aronui does as well! I'll have to tell him that you also help out when I pick him up tonight after work. He will love to know that he's not the only 'only' child who has to help out in the kitchen ;)

      Cheers,
      Rachel :)

      P.S. I really am enjoying your blog posts. They're very good.

      Delete