Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Day 7 Week 2 (bonus): What Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day?

I believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you eat at least a piece fruit for breakfast you still get a lot of energy for the day. Having breakfast can help you and your brain through-out the day, because believe me you don't won't to be working with an empty stomach. Sadly not everyone agree's with me that breakfast is the most important meal, what do you think? Comment below.

The Arguments I Read

According to numerous researchers and fitness experts, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. They argue that people who eat breakfast will have more energy, be in a better mood, be able to think more clearly, do better at school and end up healthier than people who don’t eat breakfast.
Interestingly, not everyone agrees. In fact, some people believe that breakfast is not the most important meal of the day because people often eat too much food at breakfast time, gain weight and become unhealthy. They think that it is better to skip breakfast and eat a number of small meals later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Wow this is an awesome blog! I am so impressed by your school! You all have such a high standard of work!

    I'm Mark, one of the teachers working on the Summer Learning Journey with Rachel and Dan, maybe you've met them in your comments. I've been looking after other schools which is why you haven't met me yet.

    I really liked how you framed your argument with this blog. You referenced the researchers and evidence, and you put forward a really strong case. I am still unsure which side you are on though, which do you think it is?

    I think breakfast is okay as long as it is healthy and not too big.

    Anyways, it has been nice meeting you and reading many of your blogs. I will comment on one more today!

    Keep up the amazing work! You really should be very proud of yourself and your writing skills.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete