Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Day 1 (bonus): Heartbreaking News

Dear Mum,
I will be leaving soon to explore Japan and their beautiful highlights. Riiana is joining me. We will take care of each other and take lots of photos. Don't forget you can always call me or email me.  We will be living in Japan for 2 weeks.
We chose Japan because we want to learn more about, how they make their foods' and I really want to learn about Japans legends. I will miss you and the family...

Love Jessica xoxo  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I am sure that you mom will really miss you but she'll also be very excited for you! I love that you and Riiana are going to travel to Japan together. That's a great idea! When I moved to Japan I went all by myself and it was pretty scary. I am so glad that I took that leap of faith, however, as I had an amazing year. I also met some amazing people, including a friend who now lives here in New Zealand. Who would have known? I had to fly halfway around the world to meet someone from Dunedin!

    I hope that you and Riiana have a wonderful time on your adventure. I think that you will learn a lot and come back after your two week trip with tons of great stories to share.

    Safe travels :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete