Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Day 2 (bonus): A New Opportunity

Have you been to Wellington? I haven't... If I could go to Wellington:
I would visit Mount Victoria. Why you ask well... I want to look at the 360-degree views from the top of Mount Victoria. I would go with my parents and have a picnic up there.

I would also go to the Seal Coast Safari . One because I personally think seals are adorable and they remind me of my cat.To get to the 'Seal Coast' you'll travel through private land, not accessible by the public. You drive for 20 rugged kilometers along the beach, over rocks and across small rivers, to Tongue Point. Home to a colony of  adorable New Zealand fur seals.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica!

    I totally agree with you on the seals being cute! I would hug one if I could and give it kisses from time to time! I have a soft spot for cute things which I'm proud of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kon'nichiwa Riiana,

      It's great to hear that you think seals are adorable(cute). I totally agree with you, I would hug a seal and give it kisses!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica,

    I would definitely go to the Seal Coast Safari as well. I absolutely love seals. They are such cheeky, funny creatures. When I take Aronui to the zoo we often stop off at the seal enclosure and watch them swim around. They look like they're having so much fun and don't have a care in the world!

    Bye for now :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete