Cherry Blossom Tree
How to make a gorgeous Cherry Blossom Tree
This Blossom tree is very easy to make. It’s super fun to create with a friend! So don’t forget to ask a friend to join you.
You will need:
- A piece of A3 paper (White)
- Black paint
- Water paint (Blue and Green)
- Paint (Cherry red, dark pink, purple and white)
- A4 paper ( White)
- Cover your table or the place where you’re painting with newspaper.
- Fill a container with water.
- Grab your A3 paper and dip your paintbrush in the water.
- Lightly dip your paintbrush in the blue water paint.
- Light strokes up and down the page, don’t forget to leave space for the grass.
- Repeat step 5 with the green water and paint in the extra space. Let it dry.
- Grab your A4 paper and dip some black paint on your paper.
- Blow air through a straw, to make a tree shape with your paint.
- Repeat step 8 but on your background. Once you’re happy with your tree let it dry and you can move on.
- Mix some Dark pink and white to make pink.
- Lightly dip your finger tip in the White paint and dab some dots’ on the brunches. Make sure they’re not to close to each other.
- Repeat step 11 but with the other colours. Let it dry
Tip: Add some dot’s to the bottom of the tree, but not too many.
There you go you have a gorgeous Blossom Tree to show to your friends and family.